Re: [DNS] Channel partner and Bruce Tomkin

From: Provisionaly Accredited <aucom_fan§yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 19:13:03 -0800 (PST)
 Mr Keys
Melboune IT is a great BIG company, and often it takes time to do all the necessary changes, for example the Resellers interface still says "Channel Partner", i think we should just be respectful about what MIT has achieved so far and not be too suscpicious about what they do, you see i am sure that in time Melbourne IT will do what is right for everybody, including "valuable" channel partners.
I don't think it is really that big of a problem and i think that as respected and respectful resellers we should just see that it is all fair , especially for the protection of resellers that just do normal business as opposed to resellers that are driven by greed and suspicious marketing technique.... it should all be a fair ground , all resellers should have the same tools and then the only thing that should make them perform better would be "originality" and "efficient" marketing within the code of practice and code of conduct.
Instead of attacking it is very easy to politely ask "Bruce, would it be ok to have a notice to resellers sent about recent changes for those who did not get it ?"
Best Regards
John 5

  Rod Keys <rod&#167;ddns.com.au> wrote: I was replying to Bruces comments that there is no such thing as channel
partners anymore only resellers.. my point is melbourne IT operational staff
are still calling themselves channel partner support instead of reseller
support it's like changing which side of the road we drive on but not
telling the police.