Re: [DNS] Channel partner and Bruce Tomkin

From: Rod Keys <rod§ddns.com.au>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 14:06:27 +1100
I was replying to Bruces comments that there is no such thing as channel
partners anymore only resellers.. my point is melbourne IT operational staff
are still calling themselves channel partner support instead of reseller
support it's like changing which side of the road we drive on but not
telling the police.