RE: [DNS] INTERNET NAME GROUP - UNSOLICITED RENEWAL NOTICE REQUESTS REGISTR Y KEY

From: Michael-Pappas <auda§michael-pappas.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:14:15 +1100 (EST)
Ginger,

Most of the other lists that I am involved with are fun and entertaining at
times... it's the way that it should be. But never resolve to personal
attackes and do definattly don't falunt that their not here to be
productive...

Netiquette should always be adheared to.

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt

In addition.

Today I've had three call today about the ING letters going out to renew
their .com.au domain names. Very pissed off people what wanted to know why
we neglected them and did not send out a notice. Thing is there domain
names do not expire until late this year early next. So very clamly
explained..... wiping my browe after that one.

Chris do you want some proof to add to the pile? Scans of the faxes that
they sent me or letters from them or anything else?

Regards,

Michael Pappas.