RE: [DNS] Code of conduct

From: Ginger Fish <ginger-fish§scifi-art.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 12:11:44 +1100
oh my god.call the poliiiiice!!

Rod, unlike you ( see below ) i am not trying to deceive anybody ..

DOMAIN NAME AUTHORITY OF AUSTRALIA (DNA) Business Manager - Rod Keys
                   -A PROVISIONALLY ACCREDITED .AU REGISTRAR        ???
HISTORY:
"Scam claim over com.au reselling.
 http://www.it.mycareer.com.au/e-commerce/20001024/A2319-2000Oct23.html

"Melbourne's Domain Name Authority of Australia (www.dna.asn.au) has been
writing in hard copy to com.au name owners ahead of the renewal date,
offering to renew their names."

"Domain Name Authority of Australia (DNA) Business Manager - Rod Keys
"Domain name resellers blockade rival company"
http://www.it.mycareer.com.au/breaking/20001017/A56590-2000Oct17.html

Ginger FISH