RE: [DNS] Its Friday night

From: Jon Lawrence <jon§jonlawrence.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 11:59:40 +0000
What am I supposedly diverting attention from?

And could you give me an example of ">Everytime i talk about a leak, you
just show up out of nowhere, that's >interesting.. :)"???

I have made three postings to this list since mid 2001.  Two relating to
your identity and one on a completely different matter.

Cyrille/jacqui - you have some good points to make.  The problem is they
get lost in the noise of your juvenile rantings and have little weight as
you're not prepared to properly identify yourself.

Perhaps now you should enjoy the fact that the pubs in Melbourne dont close
at 11pm like they do here in London...

jon

Any