Re: [DNS] Its Friday night

From: Patrick Corliss <patrick§quad.net.au>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 02:10:05 +1100
Hi Jon

On Fri, 1 Mar 2002 09:35:06 +0000, Jon Lawrence wrote:

> For the benefit of the list:
>
> Ginger Fish is Cyrille Lefevre although you should be aware that he is the
> mouthpiece for Jacqui Maiolo.

I was just about to unsubscribe from this list (as I really don't need to
waste my time on the inane dribble we've been seeing) but my curiosity was
piqued by your post.

Who or what is Cyrille Lefevre and what do you mean by saying he is the
mouthpiece for Jacqui Maiolo (who is who, exactly, anyway)?

Cyrille Lefevre
http://www.scifi-art.com/5-10_members.htm

Jacqui Maiolo
http://www.auda.org.au/about/news/2001103001.html

Regards
Patrick Corliss
I'm on the Board of auDA (the .au country code) as well as TLDA (the Top
Level Domain Association).   Please note that anything I write is my own
personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the views of any body
with which I am associated.