RE: [DNS] Alternatives....

From: Adrian Stephan <akstephan§ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 13:48:46 +1100
Try this logic at the War Crimes Tribunal at the Hague and see what
happens - jail.

I think the issue is that there is ample evidence that MelbourneIT did not
consistently apply the black letter law approach to the policy.  In fairness
there were cases where it probably did not have the knowledge to understand
what it was dealing with.  However, the inability to revisit that decision
objectively and in balance with other decisions it had approved is the
greatest failing.  The most fundamental basis of our culture and law is that
the benfit of the doubt goes to the one disadvantaged.

I have worked with many policies that have been less than easy.  In my
experience and opinion MelbourneITs implementation of the policy is simply
appalling.

Never blame policy for a lack of competence.

Rgds

Adrian

Adrian Stephan (Managing Director)
Logistics Pty Ltd
POB 5068
PINEWOOD  VIC  3149
Ph: +61 (0)3 9888 2366 Fx: +61 (0)3 9888 2377
akstephan&#167;ozemail.com.au
adrian.stephan&#167;logistic.com.au
www.logistic.com.au