Re: [DNS] auDA Service Level

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 07:30:47 +0800
Quoting Adrian Stephan on Friday December 21, 2001:
| approved to you by ASIC or State Government.  I am suggesting .ivn over .abn
| as it is more general and overcomes differences with ABN, ACN, RBN, ARBNs,
| /snip/

You can have identically named RBNs (i.e. one in each state), and also
identically named ABNs (AFAIK, there is no limit). Therefore you will
have collisions. There is also the point that I raised earlier where I
believe your name is "Logistics Pty Ltd", and simply "Logistics" is a
derivation.

kim