RE: [DNS] auction question

From: Dave Hooper <dave§davehooper.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:18:56 +1100
Bruce, plenty of people will buy cereal from cereal.com though, as they're
pretty likely to get top billing for a search for 'cereal' and will
therefore generate a lot more search engine traffic than Kelloggs would.

Kelloggs and OMO are only recognisable brands because they have been driven
that way by marketers. There is nothing to stop cereal.com from doing their
own brand building too.

Dave Hooper.