RE: [DNS] auction question

From: Adrian Stephan <akstephan§ozemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 13:06:08 +1100
Hi,

Well, I am not sure if I would make life unbearable for you.  Actually, I am
very easy to get along with, it is just when I see something that has been
handled totally unfairly and unjustly that I get annoyed.

One day this whole process is going to self-destruct and in the true
tradition of management the most culpable will walk away with a big golden
handshake, and the least able will have to wear the consequences.  But, it
has been like that in life for a long time.

Rgds

Adrian

Adrian Stephan (Managing Director)
Logistics Pty Ltd
POB 5068
PINEWOOD  VIC  3149
Ph: +61 (0)3 9888 2366 Fx: +61 (0)3 9888 2377
akstephan&#167;ozemail.com.au
adrian.stephan&#167;logistic.com.au
www.logistic.com.au