Re: [DNS] The Pending Introduction of .au DN Competition

From: <stephen_gethin§corrs.com.au>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 09:24:08 +0800
The auction system may breach ICANN regulations. Last I looked, and it was
a while ago, ICANN prohibited registrars from discriminating between
applicants. It is arguable that charging different prices to different for
different domain names constitutes discrimination.

This email, (including any other information transmitted with or attached to this email), is intended only for the addressee(s) or such other persons notified by Corrs to the addressee(s).  It should not be copied, changed or communicated to an unauthorised recipient without the express written consent of Corrs.  This email is also confidential, subject to copyright, and may be subject to legal or other professional privilege.  None of these rights, or any other rights, are waived if you have received this email in error or without our permission.

This email, or elements of this email, may have been sent, intercepted, or modified in transit, in error or without our permission, and may contain viruses or other information that we did not intend you to receive.  We accept no liability for loss or damage resulting from the receipt or use of this information by you or third parties.

If you have received this email in error, any use (including discussion of its contents), reproduction, transmission or communication of this information is strictly prohibited and we request that you immediately notify us and delete this email, and all copies of it, within your control.

Liability limited by the Solicitors Scheme, approved under the Professional Standards Act 1994 (NSW).  This limitation of liability applies to all claims the proper law of which is the law of New South Wales.