RE: [DNS] RE: [Oz-ISP] Macromedia SPAM

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:56:02 +1100
YAWN

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
ceo&#167;auda.org.au
+61-3-9349-4711
www.auda.org.au

-----Original Message-----
From: Harry Hoholis [mailto:webmaster&#167;webaccess.com.au]
Sent: Monday, 10 December 2001 15:48
To: dns&#167;lists.auda.org.au
Subject: RE: [DNS] RE: [Oz-ISP] Macromedia SPAM

Chris,

I wrote a program about 5 years ago called Goonmedia. I believe that there
are thousands of .com.au domains that are using it unlicenced. Can you
send me a list all .com.au domains so I can do a whois and identify the
culprits please.

If you would like me to submit this request to auDA in a more formal format
please post to the list how Macromedia approached you to get the approval.

Harry