Re: [DNS] DDNS joins ING & IRA ?

From: keys Family <keysfamily§comcen.com.au>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 20:19:55 +1100
Josh,
We have had our document looked over by Chris and have made certain changes.
We have built our mail information through sheer hard work. We have never
been found to overuse aunic records as there are other ways to gather domain
name information we find aunic records out of date. One just has to look
through our huge  volumes of directories and the internet.
As you are from the demand side of the fence you should be happy that we are
trying to push the price down and educate the market as to the right price
to pay.
We are supporters of the auDA code of practice there is no mention on our
document that indicates invoice we are not wanting to decieve registrants
only educate.
You could maybe see that by the way we complied with auda's request to
change our name all those years ago.
If you think that direct marketing is not a genuine method to promote our
services (we don't only register domain names)  I'm afraid your employer
would not be in the position to employ people like yourself as without bulk
mail users like us they simply couldn't afford to. And while we are at it
let's take all commercials off TV and radio  and take all the ads out of the
papers and let's ban music and stop kids flying kites think of that the next
time you pull that coles brochure out of your letter box..
So please Josh don't put our name next to the others as all we stand for is
competition and a fair go for all.
We await your retraction.
Rod Keys