RE: [DNS] List Etiquette

From: Skeeve Stevens <skeeve§skeeve.org>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 10:08:44 +1100
I doubt it indeed.. but I posted a message 3 days ago or so and go the
same thing and emailed him then ignored the issue.

If we know about it, we shouldn't assume everyone here is able to deal
with it (i.e. spent money on AV software).

If the list knows that someone is sending a virus to anyone who posts, I
think it is their responsibility to remove the offender (their fault or
not), until they have fixed their machine.

I am not sure what your crack "Not a particularly Christian Sentiment
Skeeve" means, but if you want a theological debate, bring it on - off
list.

...Skeeve