RE: [DNS]

From: Mackenzie, Kate <mackenziek§theaustralian.com.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:06:29 +1100
Hi all,

Please note that Registrars Asia actually said it would *not* charge
registrars for .org.au names, but the $12 auDA fee which will apply to every
.au name would still be passed on to the registrar - and presumably, the
registrant.

I've changed the story to clarify this - apologies for the misunderstanding.

regards,
Kate

This message and its attachments may contain legally privileged or
confidential information. It is intended solely for the named addressee. If
delivery of the message to the addressee), you may not copy or deliver this
message or its attachments to anyone. Rather, you should permanently delete
this message and its attachments and kindly notify the sender by reply
e-mail. Any content of this message and its attachments which does not
relate to the official business of News Limited or its subsidiaries must be
taken not to have been sent or endorsed by any of them. No warranty is made
that the e-mail or attachment(s) are free from computer virus or other
defect.