Re: [DNS] Personal attacks and defamatory comments

From: Don Cameron <donc§>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 15:10:50 +1000
Thank you Harry, though I think you have again made your points clear in
your numerous other postings to the list today.

On a philosophical level, I believe your grievances do contain some
legitimate concerns - and this is why we are yet to "cross swords"... I do
not condone your personal attacks on Mr Disspain or Mr Bloch, however I am
reserving opinions on the rest of the matters until the issues are properly
(and publicly) aired - Though please do not associate my questioning these
issues as being supportive of direct and personal attacks by any member of
this list.

Don Cameron

Archived at (user: dns, pass: dns)
Email "unsubscribe" to dns-request&#167; to be removed.