RE: [DNS] re what is this

From: Harry Hoholis <webmaster§webaccess.com.au>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 15:09:31 +1000
Chris,

Thank you for the explanation. I think it only reasonable that the CEO of
Internet Names Australia be allowed to contact this same person and validate
that they were in fact the source of that one.tel database and post on this
list that they were satisfied this same person made this verification
as the author.

Harry