[DNS] What is this?

From: Dave Hooper <dave§davehooper.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 22:57:12 +1000
Hi all,

Just got an interesting email - take a look at this.

http://www.1avenue.com/auinsight/
and
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~auinsight/

Can anyone on this list explain to me how the zip file list available on
these sites came about? I have an opinion as to where it may have come from,
but I'd be extremely interested to hear replies from people here.

Dave Hooper.
(declared interest: owner of a web hosting company - cp with INWW)