RE: [DNS] Cybersquatting and the value of domain names

From: Dave Hooper <dave§davehooper.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 14:08:52 +1000
James,

As someone who worked in the wine industry for 12 years before moving into
IT, I can't beleive Southcorp left Coonawarrawines.com.au unregistered for
so long. Staggering. I thought you guys would have grabbed it ages ago.

Dave Hooper.

]They include Coonawarrawines.com for $200,000 and
]Coonawarrawines.com.au for
]$100,000,
]
]Cheers
]
]James Omond
]Deputy General Counsel - Australia
]Southcorp Limited
]ABN 80 007 722 643
]
]--
]This article is not to be reproduced or quoted beyond this forum without
]express permission of the author. 334 subscribers.
]Archived at http://listmaster.iinet.net.au/list/dns (user: dns, pass: dns)
]Email "unsubscribe" to dns-request&#167;auda.org.au to be removed.
]
]