Re: [DNS] Something to really have a whine about

From: Jonathan Ah Kit <jonathan§>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 07:29:07 +1200
> How about this one - its at the top of the application form for
> domain names (
> "Note that there are no service guarantees in, and that long delays
> (sometimes weeks or months) can happen in registering or delegating
Fsck! I just looked at that page before I posted. I must need better
glasses. :(

Thanks! (Sheepishly.)
 - Jonathan

Jonathan Ah Kit - Lower Hutt - New Zealand
jonathan&#167; -
ahkitj&#167; - ICQ#9747234 - 0211181956
Away message: Looking for adhesive tape, not Alibrandi.

Archived at (user: dns, pass: dns)
Email "unsubscribe" to dns-request&#167; to be removed.