Re: [DNS] Something to really have a whine about

From: Jonathan Ah Kit <jonathan§ah-kit.dropbear.id.au>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 22:11:29 +1200
> Any one have any ideas on if Mr Elz is still doing it or has just
> spat the dummy and gone altogether? It would be good to get this
> fixed soon for the general community sake. Your all worried about the
> auction of the .com.au space but at least worst case it takes 2 days
> to get a yes or no. With .org.au you have no idea!
As far as I'm easily able to see things, you do have some idea, it's
currently free. I can't seem to find anything on time estimates. Surely that
(as in being free) would form some kind of SLA?

However, though, some warning would be nice I suppose. I recall I didn't get
my dropbear.id.au for a while, which I recall offhand was forewarned
somewhere in the policies or the template.

Dunno. NZ2¢ when I'm about to fall asleep, though.

Regards,
Jonathan Ah Kit.

--
Jonathan Ah Kit - Lower Hutt - New Zealand
jonathan&#167;ah-kit.dropbear.id.au - http://www.ah-kit.dropbear.id.au/