Re: [DNS] Internet Registrations Australia

From: Don Cameron <donc§>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 12:06:47 +1000

After receiving spam from this company I rang them to ask this very
question... the answer was that it covers the cost of registration for two
years, however they also (quote): "Will redirect all traffic to my .biz
domain to my existing domain - something other domain name providers will
not do".

OK - true or false? - Other domain providers don't provide DNS pointers?

I didn't bother asking them just where else they planned on sending internet
traffic, if not to my existing domain...

It seemed too expensive to me so I didn't go with them.

Archived at (user: dns, pass: dns)
Email "unsubscribe" to dns-request&#167; to be removed.