RE: [DNS] FW: Chris Disspain???

From: Brett Fenton <brettf§netregistry.au.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 12:30:57 +1000
NetRegistry has a fair idea about who "Dominic Main" is. This hopefully
should be confirmed by Telstra this afternoon, at which time I'll happily be
releasing their identity to the list along with a list of activities they
have undertaken against NetRegistry over the last 9 months, just so we all
know the kinds of people we have in our business.

Regards
Brett Fenton
General Manager
NetRegistry: www.netregistry.au.com