RE: [DNS] why the focus on ING?

From: Brett Fenton <brettf§netregistry.au.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 18:05:32 +1000
This message originated from an individual/company who earlier in the year
attempted to circumvent the NetSol security protocols on domain delegations
with some domains held by NetRegistry. This matter was later subject to a
police investigation. NetRegistry is presently reasonably sure of the
identity of these persons as ex-au.com resellers who have a substantial
unpaid bill for which we have through our Mercantile Agency begun legal
proceedings, coincidently in the last few days.

To the originator of this message why don't you disclose your identity to
the group? If you've got an axe to grind surely such pathetic rants aren't
helping your ailing business.

I'd also ask for the list administrator to off-list forward me the email
that was received with headers intact so that we are able to take
appropriate action. For those inaware "Dominic Main" is in fact a
NetRegistry admin/tech/billing contact on domains registered through us.

Regards
Brett Fenton
General Manager
NetRegistry: www.netregistry.au.com