RE: [DNS] Advertising on AUNIC - Competitive neutrality?

From: James Omond <James.Omond§southcorp.com.au>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 13:37:45 +0930
Don't know about anyone else, but I would have thought that Chris' last post
should mean that the various views on this matter have been sufficiently
aired, and that further 'discussion' of who can do what better can be
addressed in non-list correspondence directly between the parties.

Thanks

James Omond
Southcorp Limited