[DNS] Do not open my previous message - it's a Virus

From: Steve Stavrou <stevest§dmi.tafe.sa.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 08:40:19 +0930
Hi All,

Please do not open my previous message with the subject line "Here you have,
;o)" as this message contained the Anna Kornikova Virus that will send
itself to all users in your Outlook Address book.

Users who are using other email packages other that MS-Outlook such as
Eudora or Groupwise, please ensure that you delete the message and its
attachment.

Thank you to all who have made me aware of the virus as news like this
always makes for a great start to the day!

Sorry about any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Regards

Steve Stavrou
Manager, Information Technology Services
Douglas Mawson Institute of TAFE
Telephone:  +61 8 8226 4658 (Direct)
   Mobile:  +61 0401 125 146 <<-- NEW NUMBER
      Fax:  +61 8 8226 0675
    Email:  stevest&#167;dmi.tafe.sa.edu.au