[DNS] Go Jim Go - RE Jim Fleming

From: Matthew King <mking§cinfo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:06:38 +0800
Personally I think the recent postings were actually very
interesting. Particularly in a wider DNS context. There should be
more of it. I found http://www.icbtollfree.com/  to be a very
interesting site that I had not come across before.

Re the comments about censoring the list just reaffirm fears about
transparency and auDA.

Hiding things under the rug, dismissing issues as not having "genuine
relevance" or being "unhelpful" is just intellectually lazy.

Robust debate helps everyone. Most would agree that defining and
clarifying your own views defending your own beliefs is always a good
exercise.

Reading the last few posts I can only detect the imposition of
particular views from a few local boys.

"tolerance"?  I think someone should check a dictionary before using
big words like that one.

Yours

Matthew King
[individual capacity = five beers and a green curry]