Re: [DNS] Submissions to Competition Panel

From: Len Lindon <info§humanrights.com.au>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 08:42:58 +1000
1. Have you had any offlist response?

2. I have reread this several times. It would not be a waste of your time to
explain this further (starting from simple). You are, as you know, onto
something quite significant here.

3. Apparently one Dave Keegal is the person responsible for aunic and is
expected to reply to you after the public holiday here today.

4. I have also reread several times your Multiple TLD Cluster post to dnso
which Patrick Corliss forwarded to me. Do you suppose you could also do a
further explanation (starting from simple).

It may be that you have already posted something already that I can just
read but I couldnt find anything.