Re: [DNS] News Ltd: Impasse still name of auDA game

From: Kenneth B <kb§kb.au.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 04:43:00 +1000
Perhaps until you acknowledge that it is a slow process and that ALL parties
involved need to be comfortable with the arrangement...

I havent seen anywhere any record of someone asking Elz:  Are you okay with
this?

ICANN intevention just makes bitterness...
You dont want to have controll over the domain that way...

KB