RE: [DNS] Contacts

From: Dassa <dasssa§ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 11:06:23 +1000

Yes, my mistake.

|> I'm afraid the Australian Government does not set international policy in the
DNS area.

What I am concerned about is providing assistance to this overseas government
without knowing if the Australian government recognises them or if the
Australian government has a policy of non-involvement.  Although complying with
any Australian policy would only be a matter of choice and no enforcement
applicable, I would rather act within defined boundaries.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.