Re: [DNS] Colateral damage

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian§creative.net.au>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 22:02:32 +0800
On Sat, Nov 25, 2000, Deus Ex Machina wrote:

> > Ok, this sounds more like something suitable for org.au, rather than com.au .
> > I don't know about you, but australianexpatriots.com.au sounds like a
> > company which we expatriots (and yes, I am one living in Amsterdam..)
> > can order vegemit and timtams from!
> >
> > So my answer to this is to apply for either .org.au or .asn.au .
>
> adrian you didnt read the post. no magic number hence no .org.au or .asn.au.
>
> try again.

.. how about fixing .org.au and .asn.au rather than sticking it .com.au ?

> > Personally, I don't see why .com.au even entered into this domain name.
> > .com is meant to be "company", right ?
>
> no its short for commercial.

.. but still, it involves trading, so what if a company that wanted
to sell goods to australian expatriots came along?

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"God: Damn! I left pot everywhere!
<adrian&#167;creative.net.au>	  Now I'll have to create Republicans!"