Re: [DNS] What's in a name? Too little, says panel

From: <m§rk.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 12:59 +0000
The only solution is to get a grip and open up the *.au namespace. This whole .com.au, .net.au thing is a crock. No one cares about .com.au. The only reason a company will get companyname.com.au is if (a) they already have companyname.com and they want the .com.au for consistency or (b) they couldn't get  companyname.com.