Re: [DNS] One Domain Name Per Commercial Entity

From: Meliza Smith <smithm§callawrie.com.au>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 15:16:22 +1000
Just some info re: Bill Ladas' suggestion (below):

In New Zealand under the .co.nz domain, you have to delegate the domain name
AND have 2 servers up and running before making application for domain name,
or the application is automatically rejected. You do not, however,  have to
have a business presence in NZ (as is the case in AU). See policy info at
www.isocnz.org.nz.

Meliza Smith
CALLINAN LAWRIE