Re: [DNS] ENOUGH is ENOUGH

From: George Michaelson <ggm§dstc.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 13:31:06 +1000
Here's my prediction for the week.

	There is going to be some twist to this one which you haven't
	filled us in on Vicc.

You have to love the info for lifeline.com.au. And I note the non-delegated
lifeline.org.au is marked as 970502 and to 'Lifeline Inc' which is getting
kind-of confusing.

So who wants to chip in with the existing NS for lifeline.org.au so we can
see if the *mandatory* working delegation tests from munnari might be failing.

Or perhaps there is some contention about the delegation we're not being told?

-George
--
George Michaelson         |  DSTC Pty Ltd
Email: ggm&#167;dstc.edu.au    |  University of Qld 4072