DNS: LDAP, LDAP, LDAP

From: Jim Fleming <JimFleming§unety.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 07:44:57 -0500
On Tuesday, June 23, 1998 6:52 AM, Adam Todd[SMTP:at&#167;ah.net] wrote:
<snip>
&#167;
&#167;Why so?  I have a number of key known factors already.  Using this
&#167;information should allow me to create MOST of the database without too much
&#167;effort from almost all NICs.
&#167;
&#167;After that a quick cross refenance between the local obtained data and the
&#167;DNS will allow me to see I have everything for the DNS covered and that
&#167;will also in most cases identify the Handles of the users.
&#167;

Adam,

Remember, there are three important keys to the future
of the .AU TLD and the G6 region.

1. LDAP
2. LDAP
3. LDAP

While many people are preparing to fly around the world
IPv8 advocates should be preparing for July 4, 1998.
The standard (recommended) platform has now been
tested, and all of the pieces are in place. The various
vendors barely made it in time, but we should now be
poised to have a real meeting on the net with...
	"nothing but net...."

Here are the additions that I recommend for your NT
gateway:

http://www.quicknet.net
	Phone Jack $149
	NT Beta Software - FREE
http://www.microsoft.com/netmeeting/ils/
	NT Net Meeting - FREE
	NT ILS Server - FREE
http://www.wingate.net
	Single Session - FREE

By the way, who said the IETF was the only place
that standards are set ? See also...http://www.imtc.org

BTW...unlike on the IPv4 Internet, you will be free to use
your new TLDs on the ILS LDAP network. With enough
people participating, we will likely have a significant percentage
of the population using the technology covered. This should
help to calm the people who like to claim that they have
a larger market share.

I look forward to talking to people, seeing people and
interacting with people via the net. The ILS servers we will
be using will be announced July 4, 1998. See you then...

Jim Fleming
Unir Corporation - http://www.unir.com - 0:196 .MALL
1998 - The Year of the C+&#167;