Re: DNS: Let me get this straight...AU is ONE person ?

From: Robert Elz <kre§munnari.OZ.AU>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 19:45:35 +1000
    Date:        Mon, 22 Jun 1998 17:33:56 +1000
    From:        Larry Bloch <larry&#167;netregistry.com.au>

  | Is single individual a preferrable delegatee(?) for a country TLD as
  | opposed to a representative body or a position (eg Technical Director)
  | within such a body?

Ideally, there would be some perpetual body - but there also needs to be
a way to create it that will satisfy the majority of people.  So far, we
have no method to achieve that.   However, efforts to make it happen are
beginning (again).   One thing which is sure is that picking N names out
of a list built by some clown in the US isn't going to be the way anything
happens.

kre