Re: DNS: Let me get this straight...AU is ONE person ?

From: Jean-Christophe Praud <jc.praud§ludexpress.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 19:50:45 +0200
> The .AU domain contains about 1 host and 11 domains. It has a serial
> number which implies it hasn't been updated for over a month, and I'd say
> that would have only been for a change in a conf.au domain (which are stored
> in the same zone file), and I'm sure the only changes which would have been
> made in .AU in the past few years would have been NS changes - if any.

How do you pretend to be active on the Net, with so few names ?

Aren't there any Australian company, or organization, which would want
have its site under its .AU name ?

Even if there are far less names in .FR than in .COM, we, in France,
have lots of .fr names. Owned by french companies (big & small) and
french subidiaries of foreign companies :

http://www.ibm.fr
http://www.lotus.fr
http://www.apple.fr
http://www.coca-cola.fr

You'd benefit from a .AU zone really competitive...

--
Jean-Christophe PRAUD - LUDEXPRESS  http://www.ludexpress.com
http://www.nicwine.net     http://www.nic.wine     3:213 WINE