Re: DNS: Let me get this straight...AU is ONE person ?

From: Jean-Christophe Praud <jc.praud§ludexpress.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 10:09:08 +0200
Jeff Williams wrote:
> > Please explain how this makes any sense and
> > why it would not be better to have MORE people
> > from the Internet community in Australia involved
> > in the management of the .AU TLD.
>
>   Dont hold your breath.  What seems curious to me is besides yourself and Adam
> I don't know a sole on this list, so I have no bone to pick with any of them.
> Yet
> we see allot of chaff towards Adam that seems to me to be based on a jealousy
> thing or motivation or they are scared of alternatives to .AU.  I don't know
> which
> it is mind you, but that is how it appears.

It seems that's the way it works in all TLD/DNS lists : CORE, RIPE,
Newdom II...
Much more noise than real stuff.

As for .AU, and other ccTLDs management, wasn't the nIANA supposed to
revise some hijacked delegations ? Such as .TM, etc.
I'm not sure it would do any good, but it would at least bring'em all
back to a real subject...
Even if they don't see the links between ccTLDs and gTLDs.

--
Jean-Christophe PRAUD - LUDEXPRESS  http://www.ludexpress.com
http://www.nicwine.net     http://www.nic.wine     3:213 WINE