Re: DNS: Getting back on track

From: Adam Todd <at§ah.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 19:51:54 +1000
>Almost anyone on this list could do the job, but if Tony has experience and
>is willing, he gets my vote. So long as he doesn't make policy, just
>implements it.

Gee and I use to moderate mail lists before most of you guys knew what
email was.

I'd have to question Tony's ability to understand some of the technical
issues that are raised.  Tony has shown to me in public and private he
doesn't necessarily understand the issues and has already been reprimanded
by me.

I'm open to teach people, but not if their intent id to discredit or slam a
process. I'd rather invest the time and effort into someone sensible. (Not
meaning Tony is not sensible.)