Re: DNS: .AU Board of Trustees Election - NOT

From: Larry Bloch <larry§>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 09:41:00 +1000
At 19:45 22/06/98 +1000, you wrote:
>    Date:        Mon, 22 Jun 1998 16:56:31 +1000
>    From:        Larry Bloch <larry&#167;>
>  | To Robert Elz: Are you interested in the industry as a whole putting its
>  | efforts together towards reforming the .AU namespace? Will you
>  | And if not, what would change your mind?
>As Kate Lance said, this process is already beginning (since ADNA seems to
>have failed - once it was a hope that ADNA might achieve something).
>I don't know when more information about it will become available (nor
>exactly what that will be).   I have no plans to attempt to drive that
>process, but I will participate to whatever extent makes sense (I know
>nothing at all about how to attempt to discover or build consensus, so
>participating in that is likely to be a waste of time - when it comes to
>actually discussing DNS policies, there I might have some opinions to offer).

Your participation is obviously required for credibility reasons. Apart
from anything sensible you will undoubtedly have to add.

Larry Bloch
Chief Executive Officer
NetRegistry Pty Limited
email:  larry&#167;
Office: +61-(0)2-9555 6299
Fax:    +61-(0)2-9555 5808
Domain House, PO Box 2088, Sydney, NSW 1043