Re: DNS: .AU Board of Trustees Election

From: Stephen Baxter <steve§senet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 15:10:06 +0930 (Cen. Australia Standard Time)

> Would it be possible to elect 8 people from the following
> list to be the Trustees of the .AU TLD ?
>
> Robert Elz
> Larry Bloch
> Steve Baxter

take me out please - I have had a gutful and just wish to be a noise maker
on the sidelines as that is really easy and requires very little rational
thought !

> Chris Chaundy
> James Ray
> David Keegel
> Kevin Dinn
> Adam Todd

I insist that if this goes ahead that any person who has stated ambition
to fragment the DNS system as we know it not be involved as they have
disqualified themselves from the real DNS debate. Any person invlolved in
the policy of .au should not be involved in an open campaign to undermine
it - it makes no sense !

> Richard Archer
> James Austin
> Stephen Baxter

I still do not want to be here.

> Kevin Dinn

Mind you I have Kevin Dinn's twin brother (Kevin) to keep me company !

> Michael Malone
> David Keegel
> Simon Hackett

Stephen Baxter             SE Network Access/Big Networks Australia
phone : +61 8 8221 5221    222 Grote Street
fax   : +61 8 8221 5220    Adelaide 5000, Australia

(www.ausbone.net - do not go quietly into the night !)