RE: DNS: More .AU Questions...

From: Stephen Baxter <steve§senet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 15:02:14 +0930 (Cen. Australia Standard Time)
> If Robert Elz is sick of the situation then why doesn't he fix it ?
> That should take about 5 minutes. Here watch....
>
> I hereby nominate the following people to be on an interim board
> dedicated to task of creating a formal corporation and board to properly
> manage the .AU TLD....
>
> &#167;James Austin
> &#167;Larry Bloch
> &#167;Steve Baxter
> &#167;Chris Chaundy
> &#167;James Ray
>
> Does anyone second the nominations ?
> Are there any more nominations ?
>
> Anyone opposed....say so...

I have better things to be doing - please remove me.

The .au dns IMHO ain't broke - I get requests processed in good time now
so why should I want to change it. I like the fact that .com.au has rules
and therefore I can be patient to wait for the approvals to happen.
Even .org.au is sort of swift nowadays - WHAT IS THE REASON YOU WANT
CHANGE ?

Do you want change under .au or just com.au ?

Stephen Baxter             SE Network Access/Big Networks Australia
phone : +61 8 8221 5221    222 Grote Street
fax   : +61 8 8221 5220    Adelaide 5000, Australia

(www.ausbone.net - do not go quietly into the night !)