RE: DNS: FW: White Paper follow up

From: Adam Todd <at§ah.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 09:02:42 +1000
>&#167;Bit like ADNA meetings.  Held in Private, closed rooms, not opened to the
>&#167;public or non members, and restricted to only people who support ADNA.
>&#167;
>
>Is that the group that Ira Magaziner met with when he visited Australia ?

I don't believe ADNA was able to get itself into gear.

>Who did he meet with ? It would be good to figure out who the leaders
>are in Australia for the IPv4/6 implosive movements.

Erm, I'm not sure - I wasn't invited.  I seem to be invited to all the US
DNS issues to represent Australia, just not the Australian ones.

Then again, who cares, Australia is very small place. International
recognision is far superior to local recognision.

>By the way...has anyone noticed that with all of the travel and meetings
>that Ira Magaziner has been involved in not once has he engaged in an
>open forum Internet discussion held on the Internet. I guess he is too busy.

Yes, I've noticed this.  I did write asking him to participate.  Maybe he
can't type?