DNS: FW: White Paper follow up

From: Jim Fleming <JimFleming§unety.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 01:25:36 -0500
While we are waiting for Kim to come up with the topics
that she wants to talk about people might want to address
Australia's role in the newest White Paper meeting organizer.

		www.ifwp.org

It seems like the IPv4/6 world is determined to limit the world
to 3 major regions. In the IPv8 Plan we divide the world into
8 regions which in my opinion provides for more representation.

Also, in the IPv8 Plan Australia, New Zealand and the South
Pacific are decoupled from the Pacific Rim areas which seem to
have a different approach to the Internet.

I am not sure how many people are going to be able to afford
to fly to all of these meetings. Instead, as always, I suggest
that "nothing but net" be the driving philosophy. That way people
are not left out, especially the handicapped people who can not
easily travel.

Jim Fleming