[DNS] New DNS list start and name

From: David Keegel <djk§cyber.com.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 10:24:41 +1000 (EST)
Could I ask that the new list not get down to serious discussions for
a few days yet, to give latecomers a chance to join in also?

In the mean time, I'd like to suggest that the new list have "au" in
its name (eg: au-dns or dns-au)
(1) To underline the point that this is just for Australian DNS,
    not for discussions of alternate roots, gTLDs, InterNIC, etc.
(2) To differentiate this list from the previous one (some people
    like to tell from the Subject: which list it is from).
 David Keegel <djk&#167;cyber.com.au>  URL: http://www.cyber.com.au/users/djk/
Cybersource P/L: Unix Systems Administration and TCP/IP network management