Re: DNS: ADNA has a LONG way to go.

From: <mark.hughes§anz.ccamatil.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 14:30:05 +1000
Adam,

>OK.  I'll accept that. I would like to see ADNA's board either by their
own
>hand or by binding agreement that a board member can not directly or
>indirectly operate as a Regisrar or Registry.

The ADNA board has two positions reserved for Registrars.
Those positions are filled by persons elected by Associate
Members (Registrars).  This is similar to the CORE proposal
where two Registrars elected by CORE have positions on POC.

Like the POC - CORE process, I believe it is important to
have those positions for Registrars to provide input.
Registrars have rights too.

It's the job of the total board to ensure that decisions
are made in the general interest, and not just for the
benefit of one subset.

Regards, Mark