Re: DNS: Re: Top ten issues for EC Summit in Canberra

From: Ramin Marzbani <ramin§consultco.com.au>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 16:04:22 +1000
Hi everyone

Can i suggest we do 3 things:
1) cool it
2) stop wasting more energy and time explaining "why not" than
   actually doing something
3) listening to the criticism without getting defensive (not easy)

the ADNA jobs are a thankless one, so maybe we should re-think why
the whole thing was structured the way it was and why it is full of
people with no spare time or energy (whoever has some, pls call me,
i wanna know how u do it).

The fact remains that ADNA has not delivered, and is unlikely to
do so, for a number of reasons, but if ADNA wants to, it can revise
the beautifully written document (Patrick?) and instead of "standard
clauses" like "raising money through issue of securities and debentures"
maybe focus on how it can be resourced, neutral and effective.
--
Ramin Marzbani
www.consult  Asia/Pacific Internet & E-Commerce Research

We're everywhere! Australia, NZ, Singapore, Malaysia,
Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and soon .... China.