Re: DNS: ADNA Board meetings

From: Stephen Baxter <steve§senet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 14:10:18 +1030 (CST)
So you assert that if the people involved ADNA with are anything but
unemployed they should disqualify themselves from the forum ?

I represent SAIA at ADNA - not SE Net - if you do not recognise that
people can particpiate in these types of things even when they are
gainfully employed then you are dillusional.

If you are insinuating that we are doing something other than representing
those bodies than please just say it and we can really get down to
business.

SAIA is non profit, IIA is non profit, WAIA is non profit, asn.au is non
profit, tradegate is non profit - yet YOU decide to label us as if we are
in this for some evil end.

Grow up !

>  AIA and INTIAA are (???) one and the same now.
>
>  >Michael Malone (domain name administrator for ASN.AU)
>
>  Owner of an ISP - Profit Making.
>
>  >Melbourne IT (DNA for COM.AU)
>
>  COmpany Making Profit from Selling Domain Names.
>
>  >and are there representative directors
>  >
>  >Luke Carruthers (INTIAA)
>
>  Owner of an ISP last time I looked.
>
>  >Mark Hughes  (Tradegate)
>

>  >Allan Horsely (ATUG)
>
>  NON PROFIT
>
>  >Kevin Dinn (AIA)
>
>  Kevin Dinn is Zip Internet if I recall.  That's a Profit ISP.
>
>  >Steve Baxter (SAIA)
>
>  Owner of an ISP Company.  That's a Profit Generating.
>
>  >Peter Cooper (WAIA).
>
>  I don't know of Peter Cooper.
>
>  >Michael Malone (ASN.AU)
>
>  Again, Profit Making owner of IINET. (ISP)
>
>  >Peter Gerrand (Melbourne IT)
>
>  Well Peter isn't as such making a profit, but MIT is.
>
>  >Will the board meeting scheduled for 7 April 1998 be held on that date?
>  >If so at what venue?
>  >Can the general public attend? (ie: Me)
>
>  Probably not.  Like the IAHC, it's a Public open process held behind closed
>  doors.
>

>        The world operates 24 hours a day ... so do the servers.
>  The advice offered in this email is not considered professional advice,
>  or it would be accompanied by an invoice. No permission is granted for
>  republication of comments, without written consent.
>  Business Development, Technology Domain Registration and Network Advisory
>  Telstra Convery Member
>  Adam Todd                                 Personal http://adamtodd.ah.net
>  						   http://adam.says.sheesh
>  Phone +61 2 9729 0565                     Network  http://www.ah.net
>  AU Root Server Confederation              http://aursc.ah.net
>  AU Internet News  mailto:internet-request&#167;ah.net  with "subscribe"

Stephen Baxter                            SE Network Access
SE Network Access                         http://www.senet.com.au
Direct Internet Access                    222 Grote Street
phone : +61 8 8221 5221                   Adelaide 5000
fax   : +61 8 8221 5220

(Support Ausbone - do not go quietly into the night !)
                http://www.ausbone.net

<http://www.senet.com.au/~steve/pgp.html for Public Key>