Re: DNS: ADNA Board meetings

From: Adam Todd <at§>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 02:13:29 +1100
>Are the six initial Full Members and the two initial association members of
>ADNA still members?
>The Australian Internet Alliance (AIA);
>The Australian Telecommunications Users Group (ATUG);
>The Internet Industry Association of Australia (INTIAA);

AIA and INTIAA are (???) one and the same now.

>Michael Malone (domain name administrator for ASN.AU)

Owner of an ISP - Profit Making.

>Melbourne IT (DNA for COM.AU)

COmpany Making Profit from Selling Domain Names.

>and are there representative directors
>Luke Carruthers (INTIAA)

Owner of an ISP last time I looked.

>Mark Hughes  (Tradegate)

>Allan Horsely (ATUG)

>Kevin Dinn (AIA)

Kevin Dinn is Zip Internet if I recall.  That's a Profit ISP.

>Steve Baxter (SAIA)

Owner of an ISP Company.  That's a Profit Generating.

>Peter Cooper (WAIA).

I don't know of Peter Cooper.

>Michael Malone (ASN.AU)

Again, Profit Making owner of IINET. (ISP)

>Peter Gerrand (Melbourne IT)

Well Peter isn't as such making a profit, but MIT is.

>Will the board meeting scheduled for 7 April 1998 be held on that date?
>If so at what venue?
>Can the general public attend? (ie: Me)

Probably not.  Like the IAHC, it's a Public open process held behind closed

      The world operates 24 hours a day ... so do the servers.
The advice offered in this email is not considered professional advice,
or it would be accompanied by an invoice. No permission is granted for
republication of comments, without written consent.
Business Development, Technology Domain Registration and Network Advisory
Telstra Convery Member
Adam Todd                                 Personal
Phone +61 2 9729 0565                     Network
AU Root Server Confederation
AU Internet News  mailto:internet-request&#167;  with "subscribe"