Re: DNS: ADNA Board meetings

From: Deus Ex Machina <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 10:00:42 +1100 (EST)
>_From: Peter Gerrand
>
> No - this is a Board meeting of ADNA's directors, not a general meeting. As
> in the past, observers will be invited from ISOC-AU, AVCC, ACCC and DoCA.
>
> Peter Gerrand
> Secretary, ADNA

can you please clarify what the relationship between yourself, Robert Elz,
and the various melbourne educational institutions is now, and was at
the time of "granting" of a "license" to MIT.

we are also curious as to who funded MIT, where the profits go and just
how much MIT is paying you.

Vic Cinc
Director IIA
Director Ausbone